- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 26, 2020
- Last Updated October 18, 2021
Holt Community Council - Minutes of Actions Taken - May 2020
THE MONTHLY MEETING DUE TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, 26TH MAY, 2020 WAS CANCELLED OWING TO CURRENT PANDEMIC SITUATION OF COVID 19.
Once again I am sending a report out as another meeting missed. I am not doing a long thank you this month just saying one big thank you to everyone who is doing anything to help during this awful time and especially to the ones keeping Holt safe and operating. I have read so many wonderful things. Our thoughts are also with those who are strictly self isolating and cannot even go out for exercise. Keep strong it is getting better slowly. Please as always if you need me for any advice telephone 01978 359791.
Minutes: The report of the April meeting was sent to all members, electronically and approved as a true record and sent to the Holt Website.
Deaths: Condolences are expressed to the family of Mr. Anthony Lotherington and other families who have sadly lost loved ones.
ITEM 1 – MATTERS DEALT WITH SINCE APRIL MEETING:
1. NORTH WALES WILDLIFE TRUST: Mr. Henry Cook: The Copse – Henry and his team are continuing work here and at the moment a sign is being designed to officially name the area The Copse. We are very grateful to The Wildlife Trust.
2. POLICE MATTERS: The Police have still been very active and kept us informed on matters. A speed check was carried out again on Wrexham Road and these checks will be carried out frequently once things return to some kind of normal as we now share the speed gun with Rossett. Please continue to be vigilant and look out for anyone elderly or vulnerable.
3. HOLT COMMUNITY GARDENERS: The gardeners are doing fantastic things and have worked hard to secure grants and packages available. I have received correspondence from them but this is to be referred to an actual meeting for discussion. Well done all and thank you to everyone who has donated plants and also the lovely display on the fence. The planters are in place now and they look fantastic and I am sure many people will enjoy them.
4. COMMUNITY AGENT: We thank Delyth for her hard work but she had to return to her very important job in WCBC. The centre are still helping and they have advertised for an agent but it is rather difficult at present.
5. ITEM 2 – FINANCE. The Annual Report has still not been formally received but the Clerk has posted the notices regarding delay of External Audit and Electors Right of Inspection as required on website and notice board.
FINANCIAL SHEET: This was approved for April 2020.
ACCOUNTS TO BE APPROVED (electronically) AND PAID APRIL 2020.
2652 – AVOW Wages G. Crofts, Salary J. Pierce & charge £631.26
2653 – EDF Street Lighting Energy to February and March. £126-87
2654 – WCBC Council Tax – Toilets & Bowling Green £936-25
2655 – JDH Business Internal Audit Fee 2019/2020 £312-00
2656 – K Moult Cuts Bowling Green £150-00
2657 – E. Jones Grass Cuts – Cemertery & other areas £240-00
2658 – EDF Street Lighting – Energy April 2020 £ 64-44
This record will be sent to Members of HCC and then after approval will be put on website. Jean Pierce – Clerk to Holt Community Council.