- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 30, 2020
- Last Updated October 18, 2021
Holt Community Council - Minutes of Actions Taken - June 2020
THE MONTHLY MEETING DUE TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, 30TH JUNE, 2020 WAS CANCELLED OWING TO CURRENT PANDEMIC SITUATION OF COVID 19.
Another month passed by and the situation gradually getting better. Still no meeting but Community Council business has been continuing. Holt Village residents continue to help each other and there seems to be a good spirit about.
Thank you to all. A big thanks to the U.5s for organizing the Scarecrow Competition and to everyone who entered. I did get to see some of them and they were fantastic. The reports have now finished from AVOW but were really helpful when needed but WCBC report still coming through with information e.g. re-opening of facilities e.t.c. and thanks to Bob Campbell this goes on the Website and the Village Facebook. As always keep strong and well and be vigilant and keep properties secure as with movement restrictions being lifted there will be an increase in thefts and also Cold Callers. Please as always if you need me for any advice or to report anything needing attention Telephone 01978 359791.
Minutes: The report of the May meeting was sent to all members, electronically and approved as a true record and sent to the Holt Website.
ITEM 1 – MATTERS DEALT WITH SINCE MAY MEETING:
1. NORTH WALES WILDLIFE TRUST: Mr. Henry Cook: The Copse – Henry and his team are continuing work here and the sign has now been agreed and will be soon in place. An Information Board is also being worked on. We are very grateful to The Wildlife Trust.
2. POLICE MATTERS: The Police have still been very active and whilst not sending the big reports now have been active in Holt and also have been contacted regarding youngsters from Farndon ignoring the closed Play Areas on Dee Park and Church Green. The tape was broken on Church Green and Soil put all over the new slide in Dee Park. The WCBC responded to the Clerk contacting them by rectifying this straight away.
3. HOLT COMMUNITY GARDENERS: The gardeners have been busy throughout and have made a tremendous improvement to the Village for all to enjoy. Thank you also to Mr. Hale and Mr. Formstone who give their time to keep the entrance to Holt looking so attractive by cutting the grass and planting the troughs.
4. COMMUNITY AGENT: The wonderful news has been received that Holt now have a new Community Agent - Carys Hughes who is in post and training.
This will be a great asset to senior residents who need assistance.
5. FINANCIAL SHEET: This was approved for May 2020.
ACCOUNTS TO BE APPROVED (electronically) and paid June 2020.
2659 – AVOW Wages G. Crofts, Salary J. Pierce & charge £631-26
2660 – Monument Grass Cuts – Holt Castle. £456-00
2661– Zurich Insurance 2020/2021 £682-34
2662 – WCBC Trade Refuse – Half Year charge – Cemetery £495-00
2663 – Shaw & Sons New Burial Register £357-60
2664 – S. Power Standing Charge £ 33-19
2665 – Mr J. Pierce Expenses £ 62-02
This record will be sent to Members of HCC and then after approval will be put on website. Jean Pierce – Clerk to Holt Community Council.